Dr. David Dreyfuss, a board certified plastic surgeon from the greater Chicagoland area specializing in breast implants and aesthetic breast surgery at Dreyfuss & Gelman Plastic Surgery joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Dreyfuss discuss the following:
- What are the different types of breast implants and how do patients know which implants are best for them?
- What are the different incisions and which ones leave minimal scars?
- Do breast implants affect ones ability to have kids and breast feed?
- How long do breast implants last – is implant replacement required every 10-15 years?
- What is the recovery time like and how long should a patient wait before shopping for bras?
Dr. Dreyfuss received his medical degree at the prestigious Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta. He found his passion in plastic surgery working with some of the founding fathers of breast surgery at Emory, such as Drs. Bostwick, Coleman and Nahai. Dr. Dreyfuss completed a full general surgery residency, followed by a plastic surgery fellowship at the University of Chicago. He remained integrally involved with teaching as a clinical instructor at the University for many years. Dr. Dreyfuss has presented at many local and nation meetings to other plastic surgeons about breast surgery and breast implants.
Dr. Dreyfuss is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Illinois Plastic Surgery Society and is a fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He is a distinguished member of the National Council of Leaders in Breast Aesthetics, an elite group of a few hundred plastic surgeons from around the world.
Dr. Dreyfuss welcomes the opportunity to include you among the thousands of extremely satisfied patients in his practice.