Dr. Steven Hotze, the author of Hormones, Health and Happiness, and founder and CEO of the Hotze Health and Wellness Center, Hotze Pharmacy and Physician’s Preference, a vitamin and supplement company, in Houston joins eHealth Radio. Dr. Hotze believes you can achieve optimal health and wellness naturally, without the use of prescription drugs.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Steven Hotze discuss the following:
- What are bioidentical hormones (opposed to synthetic hormones)?
- How can bioidentical hormones prevent and treat chronic health issues more effectively than prescription drugs or surgery? (Examples of chronic health issues: menopause, heart disease, ED, diabetes, obesity, fatigue, muscle aches and pains, depression, low energy, decreased sexual desire, allergies, etc.)
- What should someone do if their doctor has told them their hormone levels are in the “normal range”, but they still feel terrible?
- What other natural approaches to health do you recommend?
- If people want a complimentary copy of your book, Hormones, Health & Happiness, what phone number should they call?
Steven F. Hotze, M.D., is the founder and CEO of Hotze Health & Wellness Center (HHWC), Physician’s Preference and Hotze Pharmacy. His goal is to change the way women and men are treated in midlife through the use of bioidentical hormone therapy. His 8-Point Treatment Regimen has helped over 20,000 individuals get on a path of health and wellness and enjoy a better quality of life, in an environment of extraordinary hospitality and guest service.
Dr. Hotze is the author of the book, “Hormones, Health, & Happiness”. In the book, he describes his journey from using pharmaceutical drugs to actively listening to his patients and treating the root cause of their symptoms through natural approaches. Dr. Hotze has appeared on hundreds of television and radio shows across the nation, including ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX affiliates, and CBS’ “The Morning Show”. He is also a regular guest on the KHOU Channel 11 morning program, “Great Day Houston”.
Suzanne Somers dedicated an entire chapter to Dr. Hotze in her New York Times best seller, "Breakthrough". “This Texan doctor is going to steal your heart,” said Somers. “He has so much energy he can’t wait to get to his office each day. He has built up a practice that is the envy of doctors everywhere."
Dr. Hotze is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, and is former president of the Pan American Allergy Society.
You can listen to Dr. Hotze and his colleagues on his radio program, “Health and Wellness Solutions”, which airs Monday - Thursday on KSEV 700 AM in Houston from 12-1 p.m. CT, or online at, www.hotzehwc.com.
Related Web Site: www.HotzeHWC.com