Sam Cross the Owner and Administrator of Broad Street that provides comprehensive support services that allow seniors to remain healthy and independent in their homes joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Senior Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sam Cross discuss the following:
- What are the key things to consider when thinking of getting support, and what are the options?
- What is the difference between Assisted Living and Home Care?
- What are some of the benefits of having support at home?
- When is the right time to start discussing the need for support at home?
- What are some of the key differences between different home care support agencies?
Broad Street Home Care (“Broad Street” or “the Company”) based in Wilmette, Illinois and serving the Greater Chicago area, provides premium, customized in-home care services for seniors who want to remain healthy and independent in their homes.
There is currently a gap in our healthcare system between the services provided in Hospitals and other healthcare facilities and ultimately what occurs in the home. By employing an innovative and collaborative team approach, modeled after the organizational structure employed by Hospitals, Broad Street is able to offer a much more engaged and structured level of support than traditional Home Care. Through highly trained Personal Assistants and Nurse Oversight, the Company not only provide support with all the activities of daily living, but also develops customized service plans that help manage specific underlying health conditions. Our long-term goal is to transform the landscape of Home Care into a more integrated and effective part of our overall healthcare system. Broad Street essentially bridge the gap between an individual’s healthcare needs and the way they want to live their daily lives.