Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the General Health Channel to discuss holistic treatment for a variety of disorders.
- What is the concept of holistic treatment for physical and mental health conditions?
- How can a person see the benefits of eastern and western methods being combined to treat the individual?
- Can you give a few examples of holistic treatments that people can easily do for various issues?
- What might you tell someone who is hesitant to try holistic treatments over modern technology and medical treatment?
- Can holistic and modern medicine work well together?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.