Cornelia Merk, a holistic health practitioner and author with an extensive background in the study of human potential and the body's self-healing capacity joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. She has just released her co-authored book, Revolutionize Your Health - How to Take Back Your Body's Power to Heal.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Cornelia Merk discuss the following:
- You don't have a medical background, and yet you co-authored a book about health and healing. What compelled you to write "Revolutionize Your Health?"
- Why, in your opinion, is the conventional medical system not working?
- In your book you say that awareness, or rather holistic awareness "is the key to all healing." What do you mean by that?
- You put a lot of emphasis on mind awareness. Why?
- Do you have any tips that will help our listeners? Those who are dealing with any form of illness or disease, and those who simply want to stay healthy?
Inspired by her own healing in 1998 after living with debilitating pain for eight years, Cornelia Merk has now co-authored Revolutionize Your Health, a book about how to take back the body's power to heal. She is an intuitive healer, holistic wellness practitioner, and motivational speaker with an extensive background in the study of human potential and the body's self-healing capacity.
Cornelia is a certified Nia Brown Belt instructor and has explored the martial arts of aikido, tai chi, and taekwondo to expand her knowledge in body movement and energy flow. In addition, she is a third level reiki practitioner as well as a personal trainer with Educogym, a fitness training that specifically uses the mental aspect in weight training and losing weight and includes education in nutrition and supplementation with the Irish Association of Holistic Medicine.
For the last 20 years, she has helped hundreds of people all over the world to reconnect to their body's self-healing power and develop a lifestyle that supports increased health and well-being on all levels.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.