Hey, Back Off! Tips for Stopping Teen Harassment
with Jennie Withers
Jennie Withers, author of Hey, Back Off! Tips for Stopping Teen Harassment from New Horizon Press Books and 16 year veteran of secondary education joins eHeath Radio.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Jennie Withers discuss the following:
- How has harassment changed over time? Why is it much more insidious and dangerous today?
- What makes Hey, Back Off! different from other bullying books?
- Can you briefly explain the personality types you cover in Hey, Back Off! and their relationships to harassment?
- How may parents know their teens are being harassed if teens aren’t talking?
- What are some good strategies parents can use to help their teens deal with harassment?
Jennie Withers is a graduate of Boise State University, Boise, Idaho. She is a sixteen year veteran of secondary education. Jennie is the author of Hey, Back Off! Tips for Stopping Teen Harassment (New Horizon Press Books) and Hey, Get a Job! A Teen Guide for Getting and Keeping a Job. She has also published or contributed to articles in The Ultimate Teacher from HCI Publishing, StopBullies.com, Boy's Life magazine, St. Anthony Messenger magazine, Family Circle magazine as well as other national and local publications. Jennie lives in Meridian, Idaho, with her husband and two daughters.