Dr. Marc Halpern, the author of the popular book, Healing Your Life; Lessons on the Path of Ayurveda joins eHealth Radio. Dr. Halpern is also the founder and President of the California College of Ayurveda.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Marc Halpern discuss the following:
- You’ve gone through a remarkable Healing Journey. How did your journey inspire you to write this book?
- I must ask you, what did you find out. What is the cause of disease and suffering?
- Ayurveda emphasizes that we are all unique individuals. We have our own unique constitution. Can you describe what it means to have your own constitution?
- Not only does each person have their own unique balance of energy but so does each disease. What does that mean?
- What advice would you give to listeners who want to begin or are already on their own Healing Journey?
Dr. Marc Halpern is the founder and President of the California College of Ayurveda and the author of the popular book, Healing Your Life; Lessons on the Path of Ayurveda. A leader in the profession, he is the co-founder of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (USA) and the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine. He also sits on the advisory boards of Light on Ayurveda Journal in the United States and the Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine in India. Dr. Halpern’s contributions to the field have earned him the highest level of awards in both countries. He has published hundreds of articles in popular journals and magazines of Ayurveda and Yoga and is a regular speaker at Ayurvedic and Yoga conferences. A Doctor of Chiropractic, a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, a certified Yoga Teacher in the Sivananda tradition, a Specialist in Holistic Medicine, an author and teacher, Dr. Marc Halpern has dedicated his life to removing the causes of suffering and disease.
Related Web Site: www.healing-your-life.com
Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it's owners.