Dr. Alex Khadavi, Board-Certified Dermatologist to the stars, owner of Advanced Skin & Hair Inc. and creator of successful hair regrowth treatment Revivogen MD joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology and the Hair Loss Information Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Alex Khadavi discuss the following:
- Why is having a Hair Loss Awareness Month important?
- Is there such a thing as an at-home remedy for hair loss?
- How long have you been practicing dermatology and what changes have you seen in the type of patients that come in for hair loss over the course of your career?
- Is there anything people can do to prevent hair loss before it starts?
- What products and treatments do you recommend for hair loss? Is there any hope for a cure for hair loss?
Board Certified Dermatologist, researcher and educator, Alex Khadavi, MD., FAAD, is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Southern California and is the founder of Advanced Skin and Hair, a company committed to developing innovative and effective products for hair loss, hormonal acne and anti-aging skin care.
After graduating with honors from George Washington University School of Medicine, Dr. Khadavi completed a fellowship at the National Institutes of Health in the development of novel skin cancer treatments. He completed his residency in Dermatology at the University of California, San Francisco, earning several distinguished awards, including the honor of being Chief Resident of Dermatology.
He is passionate about delivering personal care to each of his patients and his extensive research on a variety of skin conditions enables him to treat difficult skin disorders beyond the scope of traditional dermatology.
Dr. Khadavi is a national trainer for Botox®, Juvaderm®, Dysport®, Restylane®, and Advanced Laser Treatments. He is an expert in the most advanced medical and surgical treatments of skin cancer, including melanoma.