Dr. Julio Garcia, board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, Nevada joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Dr. Garcia specializes in the full array of all things cosmetic, from cosmetic surgery to cosmetic medicine. He offers surgical options, minimally invasive options as well as injectable therapies to assist the patient in achieving their desired look.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Julio Garcia discuss the following:
- What are some of the popular procedures people are getting as we head into the holidays and new year?
- Is there a certain set of treatments you would recommend for someone wanting to look their best?
- Are there any potential restrictions or complications with certain procedures in cold weather?
- Tell us about your consultation process: What do you like to make sure the patient walks away with knowing?
- Tell us a little bit about the Ask Dr. Garcia feature on your website and how it can help someone navigate their treatment options?
Dr. Julio Garcia completed his medical training and moved to Las Vegas in 1988, entering the private practice of plastic surgery. He is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has become a nationally recognized surgeon, medical practitioner and business executive who has appeared on the Discovery Channel to audiences 16 times.
Dr. Garcia is a member of the Board of Directors for the Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation, an entity that raises funds to allow plastic surgeons to perform ground-breaking research relative to cosmetic surgery. He performs the full gamut of cosmetic surgery as well as non-invasive and minimally invasive techniques. He is also well versed in the use of dermal fillers, as well as products such as Dysport and Botox.
Patients travel from as far as the Middle East, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia to have Dr. Garcia care for them. He also provides options for patients with injuries and chronic disease with the use of fat-derived stromal vascular fraction, which contains stem cells and cytokines to assist the body in healing these conditions.
Dr. Garcia welcomes you to come in for a personal consultation and obtain information on what your options may be for both cosmetic and regenerative needs.