Dr. Jason F. Schepis, the Team dentist for the NY Giants, Brooklyn Nets, NJ Devils and the NY/NJ Red Bulls who also sees “regular” patients in his practice located in Bergen County, NJ called “S" DENTAL & SPECIALTIES joins eHealth Radio and the Dental Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jason F. Schepis discuss the following:
- What are some factors that affect the health of your gums?
- How do we go about preventing gum disease?
- What is enamel and what causes eroding of our tooth enamel?
- How often should patients come in for preventative care?
- We see all these celebrities with big bright white smiles? How can we achieve the same thing?
- What causes our teeth to become yellow or stained? What types of foods should we stay away from to prevent this? And what can we eat to help them stay white?
- Since you are the team dentists for the Giants- can you talk about playing sports with mouth guards?
- TMJ – What is it? And how can you help prevent it?
- I know when people are in a hurry they open bottles caps or plastic packaging with their teeth… Should we ever use our teeth as a tool?
- Any last tips for improving dental hygiene?
Dr. Jason F. Schepis is a graduate of the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine. He is the Team dentist for four professional sports franchises, the NY Giants, Brooklyn Nets, NJ Devils and the NY/NJ Red Bulls. Dr. Schepis works these franchises from the sidelines in case of Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial trauma during the game. Aside from Dr. Schepis’ Sports clientele, he also sees “regular” patients in his practice located in Bergen County, NJ called “S" DENTAL & SPECIALTIES.
Dr. Jason Schepis combines his passion and experience along with technology and innovation to provide patients with the best dental care available. Dr Shepis is a specialist in the fields of gum diseases, dental implants, reconstructive and advanced restorative dentistry.