Dr. Stephen Bui, Founder and CEO at Active Life Solutions which is an e-commerce company that markets health and fitness products aimed at helping people maintain an active life joins eHealth Radio and the Foot Health and Health News Channels.
Several months ago, Bui, a podiatric surgeon with more than 16 years of experience, launched his own invention, the HighHealer, which is a 5-in-1 portable foot care solution.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Stephen Bui discuss the following:
- What is the biggest issue you see related to foot care?
- What role have you played in address foot pain?
- So besides evaluating products and bringing them to life through your e-commerce company, you have obviously invented your own foot care product. Can you tell us a little more about what into the invention of the HighHealer?
- This is wonderful that you have invented this device, but do you think this product will cure foot pain?
- People have different conditions and different tools they are using for their foot pain, the question then becomes what is the HighHealer going to do for them?
Dr. Stephen Bui graduated from Rutgers University, College of Pharmacy in NJ. He now has over 22 years of experience in the healthcare arena, including being a pharmacist, surgeon and physician. He is a Board Certified surgeon who has performed thousands of foot and ankle surgeries, including surgeries on international humanitarian missions.
In January 2017, Dr. Bui started ActiveLifeUSA with goals to promote health and wellness through active lifestyles. His current clinical research includes effects of good posture and non-surgical treatments for plantar fasciitis (heel pain) with his new invention "The HighHealer.
In his spare time, he is an avid snowboarder, triathlete and marathon runner.