Dr. Kenneth H. Katz, the Founder and President of Forefront Dermatology who is also a Board Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgeon joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Prevention, Dermatology and Skin Care Channels.
- From the opening of your first clinic to now over 50 clinics and growing, what makes Forefront Dermatology a leader in the dermatology field?
- Explain the history behind the practice and where you see company growth in the future.
- Why Forefront Dermatology? Any meaning behind the name?
- Why would a dermatologist want to join the Forefront Dermatology umbrella rather than start their own practice? Do physicians sometimes join after they already had their practice for awhile?
- What are some of the conditions you treat at Forefront Dermatology?
- What is your six month vision for the company?
- Where do you see the dermatology industry headed in the future? Will there be telemedicine and can you really treat conditions online?
Dr. Kenneth H. Katz is the Founder and President of Forefront Dermatology is a Board Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery. Dr. Katz has an undergraduate degree from Marquette University and attended the University of Wisconsin Medical School. He completed his dermatology residency at Penn State University and his Mohs Fellowship at the University of Massachusetts. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology and American Medical Association.