Karissa Thomas talks about her book Foolproof: A Woman's Guide to Self Love, Strength, and Relationships on eHealth Radio's Relationship Advice Channel. She teaches nationally through lectures on creating a shift in consciousness.
Listen to our interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Karissa Thoma discuss the following:
- What is your book Foolproof: A Woman’s Guide to Self Love, Strength, and Relationships about?
- Why is it that women need to protect herself from herself?
- Why is it important for women to develop self love?
- How do women develop the strength within themselves as they balance their lives?
- How is this rule book different from other love and relationship rule books?
- Where can you purchase Foolproof: A Woman’s Guide?
Karissa Thomas is a personal development speaker and award wining author. She has written Uncertainty to Confidence: A New Way of Living Your Life and Foolproof: A Woman's Guide to Self Love, Strength, and Relationships. She teaches nationally through lectures on creating a shift in consciousness for youth, women, and business groups. She is passionate about inspiring change within the self through positive self talk and building confidence. Her philosophy derives from an innate place within her that was accessed through life experiences. She believes that only you can confront yourself to effect lasting change, and that the first step begins with self-honesty. She specializes in women empowerment talks and she continues to coach in personal development. As Ms. Thomas tours the country she has uniquely been able to connect with an increasingly growing male demographic focusing on personal development. She resides in New York City.
Related Web Site: www.ineedashift.com