Dr. Wendy Wells is a licensed naturopathic physician who joins eHealth Radio to help you understand food intolerance and food allergies and how they can profoundly affect your health.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Wendy Wells discuss the following:
- There is a growing concern about how food can be an underlying cause of disease. For example, many people have tried going off of gluten or dairy and are having some success with their health issues. What is your take in this trend?
- What exactly is food intolerance?
- What does eating these foods that we cant digest do to the body?
- How is food intolerance different from food allergies?
- If I wanted to know if I had any food intolerances, what would I do? How would I go about finding out?
Dr. Wendy Wells is a Naturopathic Physician in Scottsdale, Arizona. Wendy Wells graduated with honors from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. She was awarded a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine and is licensed to practice medicine in the state of Arizona. She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Arizona Board of Naturopathic Medical Association.
In 2011, she was awarded Best in Scottsdale by the US Commerce Association, and in 2012, the Nature’s Choice Award in the Women’s Health Specialist category. Before her present career, she received her Bachelors of Science in chemistry. She is currently the owner of a successful practice at Wellsource Naturopathic Medical Center.
Dr. Wells specializes in women’s health, yet treats patients with all acute and chronic diseases. With her knowledge and expertise, she is well-known for finding the true cause of health issues, and helping her patients get their bodies back in balance. Her passion is in teaching others about the body, empowering them to be in tune with it, so they can make educated choices and move toward optimal health.
Related Web Site: www.drwendywells.com