FitWorx partners Rick Langella and Keith Johnson join eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and Fitness Channels. FitWorx is the "non-gym" solution for a healthy lifestyle and weight loss with four locations in Massachusetts.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guests Rick Langella and Keith Johnson discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about the FitWorx concept and how it evolved?
- FitWorx helps people from all walks of life in developing and maintaining a healthier lifestyle. How do you inspire the 85% of the public who hate to exercise and keep them coming back?
- What does a FitWorx membership include and how much does it cost?
- Tell us more about the atmosphere and environment of FitWorx? What should members expect?
- You have a unique and highly successful program that changes lives for the better, backed by many success stories. What do you think makes the FitWorx program so successful?
FitWorx is owned and managed by partners Rick Langella, a 30-year veteran of the fitness industry, and Keith Johnson, personal trainer and professional athlete. The partners launched their first location in Pembroke in 2013. They now have four locations (Easton, Pembroke, West Roxbury and Weymouth, MA) and an ambitious plan to expand to 20 locations by 2020.