Deb Horn, a Licensed Personal Trainer in Bergen County, N.J. who has designed the first-ever fitness plan for menopausal women as part of the Estroven Changing Ways Program joins eHealth Radio and the Female Health & Fitness Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Deb Horn discuss the following:
- Why is it that women often face greater weight management challenges during menopause?
- Tell us why you decided to create the Changing Ways workout program.
- How does the Changing Ways workout program help deliver results?
- What is the most important thing that you tell your clients who are going through menopause?
- What other everyday tips do you have that can help our listeners manage their weight, especially during menopause?
Deb Horn is a 46-year-old trainer in Bergen County, N.J. who has 20 years of experience and continued education in core training, balance training, high intensity training, functional training, sports conditioning, sport & specific training, BOSU and TRX. Whether it is for a busy professional, a stay-at-home parent, a seasoned athlete or someone recovering from an injury, Horn prides herself on designing fitness programs that are time efficient, goal-oriented and fun. By using functional training, real life expectations and motivation, her experience gives clients (many of whom are menopause-aged) tangible results. She has certification from the WITS Training School and The American Council on Exercise and is AED/CPR certified by the American Heart Association.