Friday Aug 12, 2022
Find Creative Solutions by Emptying Your Mind
Dr. Ronald A. Alexander, PhD, the executive director of the OpenMind® Training Program that offers personal and professional training programs in mindfulness-based mind-body therapies, transformational leadership and meditation joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. His newest book is: Core Creativity: The Mindful Way to Unlock Your Creative Self.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Dr. Ronald A. Alexander discuss the following:
- In today's era of COVID, political unrest and inflation why is creativity more important than ever to navigate all these upheavals?
- What is Core Creativity and how does one tap into it?
- How can someone who wants to make changes in their life use core creativity to help them experience a reinvention?
- What can block us from accessing our Core Creativity?
- Tell us about Mindfulness and Creativity Psychology. What does the research have to say about it and why are so many psychotherapists integrating meditation and mindfulness into their practices?
- In your book you discuss the Core Creative terms: Absorbing Mind, Open Mind, and Generating Mind. What role do they play in accessing one’s core creativity?
- How can someone tell if their intuition is genuine or false?
- How have some of your clients incorporated core creativity into their lives and business?
Dr. Ronald A. Alexander, PhD, is a psychotherapist, a mindfulness trainer and a creativity, business and leadership coach. He has a private psychotherapy and executive coaching practice in Santa Monica, California. He’s the executive director of the OpenMind® Training Program that offers personal and professional training programs in mindfulness-based mind-body therapies, transformational leadership and meditation. He’s the author of the highly acclaimed book, Wise Mind, Open Mind: Finding Purpose and Meaning in Times of Crisis, Loss, and Change (2008), and the new book, Core Creativity: The Mindful Way to Unlock Your Creative Self (Rowman & Littlefield, June 21, 2022).
Social Media Links:
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.