J.T. Madicus, author, executive producer and medical activist to talk about his new book, Final Diagnosis: No Second Chances, which is based on real life healthcare scenarios joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest J.T. Madicus discuss the following:
- What was in the inspiration in writing book?
- Is the book based on real medical scenarios?
- Briefly, describe the plot and what the book is about?
- You mentioned in the press release that this book was the first in a series of five, how will those books be different then the first novel? Will they all be connected?
- The premise of the book appears to be some of the problems in the US healthcare system, is that true?
J.T. Madicus, otherwise known as Future Doc House, of his first of five written works in "Final Diagnosis" series. Combining his real-life experience in medical science with his love of fiction, this medical drama/thriller teaches its audience medicine.
His debut novel "Final Diagnosis: No Second Chances" introduces Dr. Tseng to the world, its captivating plot embeds real-life medical scenarios allowing the reader to watch its heroes analyze, diagnose, and treat patients. Though both the characters and the plot are fiction, the medical cases are factual.
Additionally, the first film in the series is currently in post-production and will be released in September 2020.
To purchase the book, please visit Amazon.com.
For more information, visit https://jtmadicus.com.