Naturopathic Doctor Aumatma Shah, author of the #1 bestselling book "Fertility Secrets: What your doctor didn't tell you about baby-making" joins eHealth Radio and the Fertility and Health News Channels. She is also founder of Holistic Fertility Center that is based in the San Francisco Bay area.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Aumatma Shah discuss the following:
- What are the reasons for infertility and how common is it?
- How do you let go of the guilt of infertility?
- What are some lifestyle challenges that can help you preserve your fertility?
- What are some things you can do to boost your fertility naturally? What are the top five herbs for fertility?
- What are the five things you should never consume if you want to have a baby?
Dr. Aumatma Shah is a Naturopathic Doctor, with a Master's in Nutrition, who has been practicing medicine for more than a decade. She is the founder of Holistic Fertility Center, located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Dr. Aumatma specializes her practice solely on fertility, pregnancy, and post-partum.