Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Andrew Easler discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of DrugTestingCourses.com.
- Why is the quality of the coursework you offer integral to drug testing in general?
- What should employers know--or know to ask--about the collectors who do these tests?
- What industries can most benefit from what your site offers?
- What other advantages involving DrugTestingCourses.com should our audience make a note to remember?
Andrew David Easler started his career in the United States Air Force and, subsequent to an honorable discharge, earned his Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Central Florida.
As an entrepreneur, he started and sold many businesses including a successful DNA, drug, and alcohol testing company which became a springboard for leadership in the industry. Mr. Easler has developed corporate training programs and certification courses for organizations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Mr. Easler specializes in educational technology integration and inter-curricular relationship recognition and utilization.
Lastly, as a believer in career-adaptability and the necessity for ongoing professional education Mr. Easler has developed an entire repertoire of professional curricula designed to maintain and enhance the potential value of any entrepreneur or employee in a dynamic economic environment. In order to take his education company to the next level, he is currently enrolled at Florida A & M University College of Law working toward his JD with a focus on employment and health law.