Joanna Chodorowska, founder of Nutrition in Motion specializing in personalized nutrition programs for health minded individuals, athletes, and triathletes joins eHealth Radio.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Joanna Chodorowska discuss the following:
- What do you consider to be a healthy lifestyle?
- What is the biggest misconception about eating healthy?
- How does one embark on a healthy lifestyle program?
- Why would someone need help and hire a nutrition coach like me?
- What makes me different than other health coaches out there?
Joanna K Chodorowska, BA, NC is a nutritionist, swim instructor, triathlete coach and competitive triathlete. She is the founder of Nutrition in Motion specializing in personalized nutrition programs for health minded individuals, athletes, and triathletes. She works with real foods and incorporating healthy nutrition for your everyday living so you gain better health, strength and fitness. To get started on a lifelong healthy plan, please visit nutrition-in-motion.net for more information.
Related Web Site: nutrition-in-motion.net