Huge improvement in swimmers’ health: SwimSpray provides a much more effective way to eliminate chlorine from hair and skin after the pool.
Dr. Andrew Chadeayne, inventor and President at SwimSpray that provides a revolutionary, all-natural way to eliminate residual chlorine from hair and skin joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health, Skin Care and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Andrew Chadeayne discuss the following:
- What are the health problems associated with swimming in chlorinated pools and spas?
- Why do swimmers still smell like chlorine and have dry hair and skin despite showering?
- How can people protect themselves from the negative affects of chlorine after swimming?
- How does SwimSpray compare to normal showering with traditional soaps and shampoos in terms of chlorine removal?
- Are there any benefits of SwimSpray's vitamin C technology in addition to removing chlorine?
Dr. Andrew Chadeayne is the inventor and President of SwimSpray, LLC. He is a lifelong swimmer, PhD chemist, and patent attorney. He invented SwimSpray and rpesently oversees all aspects of the business. Prior to founding SwimSpray in 2010, he worked as a patent agent at Finnegan LLP, specializing in chemical patent prosecution. Dr. Chadeayne was a collegiate swimmer at Princeton University and a U.S. Masters Swimming national champion.