Wednesday Feb 17, 2021
Ed Begley Jr., creator of Begley’s Best Earth Responsible Cleaning & Pet Products
Ed Begley Jr., a film and television icon, Golden Globe & 7X Emmy nominee and one of Hollywood’s foremost environmentalists joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Ed has created a completed line of eco-friendly home and office cleaning products called Begley’s Earth Responsible Products.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ed Begley Jr. discuss the following:
- Why and how did you get involved in the environmental movement?
- What do you think are the biggest human health issues facing our planet today and what do you think we need to do to solve these problems?
- How and why did you decide to start your own line of eco-friendly cleaning products?
- What are some of the beneficial healthy ingredients and health advantages to using your products?
- You also make an eco-friendly Waterless Pet Shampoo. People often forget about pet health when they think about an eco-friendly environment. Can you tell us a little bit about your Pet Shampoo in relation to pet health?
- What is the website to find out more about these products? Where can we buy these products?
Summary: In today’s Covid world, we are using more cleaning products than ever before to keep our families safe. Unfortunately so many of the products we are using contain ingredients that are harmful to our health and the environment. It is more important now than ever to find healthy solutions for keeping our families safe and clean. Begley’s Earth Responsible products make household and office cleaning products that are safe and environmentally responsible.
Ed Begley Jr. is a Golden Globe & seven time Emmy nominee. Since launching to Hollywood stardom on the hit television drama series, St. Elsewhere, this acting icon has appeared in literally hundreds of films and television shows.
Most recently he starred on the series Bless This Mess and Future Man and he appears in recurring roles on Better Call Saul, Modern Family, Arrested Development and Young Sheldon. Ed’s name is also synonymous with the environmental movement. He has dedicated his life and celebrity to creating an awareness, knowledge and education for the Earth and its inhabitants. This quest to educate led to his starring alongside his real life family in the HGTV reality series Living With Ed.
Ed's current green venture is a line of eco-friendly cleaning and pet products called Begley’s Earth Responsible Products. All products can be purchased on Amazon and for more information go to: BegleysBest.com.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.