Amber Neller, Strategic Accounts Manager at AED Superstore, the world’s largest distributor of AEDs and items related to CPR training and heart health joins eHealth Radio and the Heart Health, Emergency Care & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Amber Neller discuss the following:
- I read a startling fact the other day that stated every 72 hours a US athlete dies of sudden cardiac arrest – tell me why that is and what can be done about it.
- So what can be done? It seems like an ECG is an important piece of the puzzle to determining if an athlete should be participating in a sport – especially something rigorous like football or basketball.
- You mentioned just about anyone can use the device – so I could use it? To monitor friends and neighbors?
- So does the device tell you exactly what is wrong? Like “You have XYZ and should not play Basketball”?
- So what is your recommendation if people have kids who just started high school or college sports coming up?
Amber Neller has been with AED Superstore for 4 years. She started her career in Customer Care, helped start and grow the Business Development unit, and is now the Strategic Accounts Manager which allows her to travel and represent a company she loves. She is on the events committee and is the new Allied Chamber of Commerce Representative. To enhance her career, Amber is pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science in Communications with a concentration in Marketing and Sales. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her family – especially her fiancé and young son who is into hockey and t-ball.