DynaTrap Celebrates National Mosquito Awareness Week with Simple Yet Effective Mosquito Prevention Insights
John Rocha of DynaTrap®, a technology-driven indoor/outdoor insect trap that protects against mosquitoes, biting flies, moths, wasps, and more joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Mr. Rocha is here to talk about National Mosquito Awareness Week by sharing these simple but effective mosquito prevention tips to help protect you and your family.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest John Rocha discuss the following:
- To help celebrate National Mosquito Awareness Week! Can you start off by telling us a little bit about DynaTrap?
- What are you doing to help spread awareness about mosquitoes this week? And what are some effective ways families can protect themselves from disease-carrying mosquito this summer?
- Why are non-pesticide solutions important to you?
- Tell us something about mosquito bites that the general public might not be aware of.
- What are the easiest ways to integrate methods of protecting ourselves against mosquitos and their diseases into our everyday lives?
- What are the worst risks people face by not protecting themselves aptly against mosquito bites?
- What are some family-friendly ways parents can teach their kids to protect against mosquito bites?
John Rocha has a deep passion for marketing well-designed products that offer innovative technological approaches to solving everyday problems. At DynaTrap®, John serves as brand ambassador and product evangelist, often coordinating public outreach events and spreading the word on chemical-free mosquito prevention.
Prior to DynaTrap, John worked in the management consulting industry, serving as an advisor or executive at over a dozen Silicon Valley-based companies in the technology, education, consumer products, and bio-tech industries. An accomplished public speaker, John often presents on the topics of tech startups and early-stage financing. John has his bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame.