Dr. Ashley Gordon, a board certified plastic surgeon, co-founder of Restora Austin Plastic Surgery Centre and the first surgeon in Austin that is TissuGlu® Drain-Free Certified again joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Ashley Gordon discuss the following:
- How does someone know if they’re a good candidate for a tummy tuck, or, if for example, they would be a better candidate for something different like liposuction?
- What is TissuGlu, and how is it used during a Tummy Tuck procedure?
- What happens to TissuGlu after the healing process is complete?
- Are there increased risks when TissuGlu is used, or is there a possibility that fluid will build up without a drain?
- Overall, what are the benefits of choosing a surgeon who is TissuGlu certified and what questions should someone ask their surgeon if they’re interested in TissuGlu?
Ashley Gordon, MD, FACS specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face, breasts and body and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Gordon has a superior educational and training foundation and is a skilled surgeon and progressive thinker. Innovation is the cornerstone of her practice and she constantly seeks new and improved ways to elevate her patient’s experience and their results.