Dr. Robert D. Willix, Jr., a nationally-known medical professional lauded for his innovative medical, preventative, integrated and personalized practices joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Dr. Willix explains an exciting new medical development – Epigenetics.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Robert D. Willix, Jr. discuss the following:
- What is “Epigenetics” and how do you utilize it in your practice?
- Why is Epigenetics significant in the world of medicine?
- How do you determine your patient’s epigenetic profile? What kind of test does it require?
- What are some real world examples that Epigenetics can help diagnose that are common ailments or conditions?
- What are some common natural remedies that you prescribe for patients rather than prescription drugs and why?
Dr. Robert D. Willix, Jr. M.D., a former Board Certified cardiac surgeon, pioneered the first open heart surgery program in South Dakota. He was one of the earliest physicians to use Bioidentical hormones as a means to slow down the aging process. He was the Chief Medical Officer for Cenegenics, the largest anti-aging medical program in the country from 2010 -2014.
With a passion for integrative healing, he has travelled the world studying acupuncture, ayurvedic and shamanic medicine. He is the author of 5 books and hundreds of newsletters and is currently writing a book on energy and healing called THE APOLLO FACTOR.