Dr. Michael Lin, President of the Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute and the creator of Dr. Lin Skincare, an acne clarifying system that was developed by Dr. Lin in his own private practice in Beverly Hills joins eHealth Radio and the Skin Care Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Michael Lin discuss the following:
- What is one of the most common forms of acne, and what kind of ingredients should we look for in over the counter products to treat it?
- You mentioned you formulated your 2-step acne clarifying system, how do you treat and clear acne in just 2 steps?
- Do at home remedies really work to shrink a breakout?
- Speaking of eggs and food, is it true that certain foods can affect your complexion?
- When do you advise that people should treat their acne on their own, and when is it time to see a doctor?
Having personally struggled with acne, Dr. Michael Lin has devoted his 16 years of practice to providing his patients with continuously clear skin.
Dr. Michael Lin received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of California at Berkeley, where he graduated with high honors and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Dr. Lin received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He then completed his dermatology residency training and National Institutes of Health research fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Lin returned to California and accepted the positions of Adjunct Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and Clinical Instructor at the University of California at Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Lin’s passion to not just treat acne, but clear it, led him to develop the clinically proven, Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Clarifying System out of his own dermatology office in Beverly Hills. He is a California licensed physician and a Board Certified member of the American Board of Dermatology. He is also a Diplomat of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Lin believes that everyone deserves to have clear, beautiful skin. In 2013, Dr. Lin introduced his retail skin care products developed from the same products he offered his patients in his dermatology practice. These products are available on-line and in-store at retailers including CVS, Walmart, and Bed Bath and Beyond.