Dr. Howard Hoffman, often referred to as Miami's "Original Sedation Dentist", who often says he is not a teeth guy, but a people guy joins eHealth Radio and the Dental Care Channel. Dr. Hoffman now features the Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST™), an innovative alternative to traditional gum grafting.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Howard Hoffman discuss the following:
- To start, particularly for listeners in South Florida, tell us about SmileStylers® and your practice in general.
- As someone trained in the Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST™), which enjoys a lot of media acclaim, what are the principal benefits of this procedure?
- How did you learn or become proficient in this technique?
- You also have considerable knowledge about sedation dentistry. What does this specialty entail, and what type of patient is an ideal candidate for this option?
- Summarize some of the noteworthy work you have done - and continue to pursue - involving obstructive sleep apnea and its relationship to your professional training.
Based in South Florida and often referred to as Miami's "Original Sedation Dentist," Dr. Howard Hoffman holds an undergraduate degree from Ohio State University (1970) and a dental degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery (1974). He continued his education at The American Academy of Implant Dentistry at The Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry, followed by completion of The Harvard Seminars in Implant Dentistry at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Hoffman then went on to Lynn University, where he earned a Master of Professional Studies with an emphasis on BioMechanical Trauma and a focus on TMJ and Neck Pain.
Dr. Hoffman's approach to comprehensive dentistry, with continuing education in Sedation Dentistry, Advanced Cosmetic Procedures, and Obstructive Sleep Apnea now features the Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST™), an innovative alternative to traditional gum grafting.
Web Site: www.smilestylers.com