Dr. Chad Larson Discusses the Importance of Testing for Autoimmune Sensitivity and Reactivity with Cyrex Laboratories
Dr. Chad Larson, NMD, DC, CCN, CSCS, Advisor and Consultant on Clinical Consulting Team for Cyrex Laboratories, a clinical immunology laboratory specializing in functional immunology and autoimmunity testing joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Dwayne Watkins discuss the following:
- What is Cyrex Laboratories and what kind of testing do they offer?
- What sets Cyrex apart from other autoimmune testing options and what should patients who are suffering from an autoimmune reaction—or who may be suffering from autoimmune reactivity—look for when they are evaluating if autoimmune testing is right for them or what test/facility they should use for autoimmune testing?
- What kinds of foods will Cyrex test for? Do they do gluten testing, raw food, cooked foods? Anything else?
- Can you tell us about a patient who came to you with a health issue which you were able to help improve by using Cyrex’s tests?
- How would a patient go about securing a test with Cyrex? Would they go through their healthcare provider? Where can they go to learn more about Cyrex?
Dr. Chad Larson, NMD, DC, CCN, CSCS, Advisor and Consultant on Clinical Consulting Team for Cyrex Laboratories. Dr. Larson holds a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences. He is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He particularly pursues advanced developments in the fields of endocrinology, orthopedics, sports medicine, and environmentally-induced chronic disease.