Donna Spangler, Hollywood beauty, fitness and lifestyle expert & author joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Fitness Channels. Donna recently launched lipsticks, the first product in her Donna Spangler Beauty line and is also working on her second book on beauty and fitness.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Donna Spangler discuss the following:
- You are very physically fit and you compete in various fitness competitions like Operation Fitness: Ms. Century City, Operation Fitness: Ms. Santa Monica and NPC Ironman. Please explain what these competitions are and what you have to do to train for them?
- You working on a book about fitness and beauty and from looking on your website, we see that you are an advocate for women taking care of themselves in terms of diet and exercise. Talk a little bit about what you want women to know and what you want them to do to be the best they can be in terms of health and fitness.
- We all know that there are so many factors in the environment and in the products that we use on a daily basis that are damaging to our skin and ultimately to our overall health. Can you give our listeners some tips on keeping our skin young and healthy?
- You have millions of people who read your blogs each month. One thing you are known for is that you have hundreds of recipes for making your own natural skin care products from food products found in your own kitchen. Can you please give us some quick recipes for your various scrubs, facials and masks?
- In 2007, you wrote a very popular book called How To Get A Rich Man: The Princess Formula. This book was a huge hit and was translated into multiple languages, enabling you to travel around the world to promote your book. Can you tell us a little bit about your book?
Hollywood beauty, fitness & lifestyle expert, Donna Spangler is perhaps best known for her best selling book, How To Get A Rich Man. The popular read offers advice and guidance for finding the perfect man who is rich in spirit and heart while offering financial stability. Released in 2009, Spangler touted her literary achievement on talk shows throughout the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. The book has been translated into several languages worldwide.
Also as a writer, Spangler’s writings on beauty, fitness and the Hollywood lifestyle can be seen in many magazines and on countless inter-net websites. Her knowledge and expertise as a “go to expert” often has her making guest appearances on television and inter-net programs as well as being quoted as a popular source for anything relating to these topics. Spangler’s goal is to empower women to develop a more positive self-image by striving to be their personal best both inside and out.
As a respected fitness expert, Spangler has won numerous fitness awards (after age 50) that were achieved with a combination of diet & nutrition combined with weight training, kickboxing and other forms of exercise. In 2012 she competed against the best in the nation, placing in Operation Fitness Ms. Century City, Operation Fitness Ms. Santa Monica and in NPC Iron Man. She feels it is her mission to inform other women about the importance and benefits of having a healthy diet and keeping a regular fitness routine. She is often seen on television offering healthy meal tips and demonstrating the latest fitness finds and current exercise trends.
As a beauty expert, Spangler is often called upon to present the newest skin care products, cosmetics and fashions as well as offering tips and ideas for making your own at-home skin care and beauty products from things found in your kitchen or bathroom. Her knowledge and abilities as both a fitness and beauty expert hold limitless possibilities for media content.
Born and raised in Southern California, she was discovered by a fashion photographer while attending UCLA. This led to a successful career as a model & actress, garnering work in commercials, print campaigns and film & television.
Never one to rest on her laurels, Spangler was one of the first people to see the potential in producing inter-net programming with her launch of TVWebNetwork. It was at this time, (before the term ‘webisode’ was even coined) that she produced the web series, “Scandal”. The dramedy chronicled the every day adventures of a Beverly Hills based female secret agent. With success as a producer, Spangler parlayed into the world of film where she wrote, produced and starred in the feature film, “Space Girls in Beverly Hills”. The film premiered at the New York International Film & Video Festival in 2009.
Spangler is currently working on a second book about beauty and fitness with a projected 2013 release . She continues her mission by writing for a number of print and on-line publications as well as making television appearances. Donna Spangler is definitely one to follow for the latest news on Hollywood’s beauty, fitness and lifestyle!