Jackie Carr, a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner and Esthetician at Ophthalmic Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in St. Louis, Missouri joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Jackie is here with us to talk about Dermal Fillers.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & Jackie Carr discuss the following:
- What are dermal fillers and how are they different from BOTOX or Dysport?
- How have dermal fillers changed cosmetic industry? Specifically addressing the drop in surgical procedures in 2014?
- How do you determine what dermal filler to use on a patient?
- What are dermal fillers commonly used to correct?
- How can a patient determine how to choose the right injector?
My mission is to provide superior patient care; help patients achieve their individual goals; assist individuals in projecting a positive inner and outer energy; approach treatments conservatively for a natural appearance and graceful aging process.
Our society, demands that we maintain an active lifestyle into our later years and, yes, we want to stay healthy and vibrant for as long as possible. It is thought that our longevity is 25% genetics and 75% lifestyle. If we have positive feelings about ourselves, we are apt to be more physically active and engaged with the world. My goal is to foster a close, professional relationship with my patients in which I provide skilled, safe and appropriate cosmetic care to encourage them to live life to the fullest.