Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Psychology Channel to discuss dealing with mixed feelings of jealousy and happiness simultaneously.
- Why might someone be in the position of struggling with feelings of happiness and jealousy?
- Is this is common feeling? If so, why?
- What can one do if they find themselves faced with this type of situation?
- Should the individual come clean to the other person, or is it best to resolve their feelings in other ways?
- How does one overcome their own feelings of shame and guilt for being jealous of another persons happiness?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.