Dahlia Rizk, the Founder and inventor of Buckle Me Baby Coats, a line of winter wear for infants and toddlers that keeps them safe in car seats joins eHealth Radio and the Children's Health & Health News Channels.
- Parents are pretty diligent about having their child’s car seat properly installed and there are a lot of resources available to ensure you’ve done it right. But what else is there about car seats that some parents are often unaware of ?
- Living in New Hampshire with three children what did you do with this knowledge about heavy coats in car seats?
- What was your solution to this dilemma which parents face day after day every time they transport children?
- What was the general reaction to your new design?
- What one business strategy do you think was most important as you began to market your lifesaving coats?
Dahlia Rizk is the Founder and inventor of Buckle Me Baby Coats, a line of winter wear for infants and toddlers that keeps them safe in car seats. She has an undergraduate degree in economics and a master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling. She handles all aspects of the business from product development through customer service and works directly with Child Passenger Safety Techs around the country who have found the product to be key to keeping children safe in the winter.
Before creating Buckle Me Baby Coats, Dahlia was founder and director of Choices Counseling of Londonderry where she specialized in PTSD. In her clinical practice she recognized the anxiety many new parents experience trying to keep their children safe and feels her new line of jackets for children can help alleviate some of this worry.