Dr. Kevin Duplechain, a cosmetic surgeon serving the southern Louisiana area joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. With a reputation for exceptional care and stunning results, Dr. Duplechain has over 25 years of experience helping patients from all walks of life feel more comfortable and confident.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Kevin Duplechain discuss the following:
- Why don’t one-size-fits-all approaches to facial rejuvenation work?
- What considerations do you make when you’re developing a customized facelift surgical plan with your patients?
- In what ways might you customize a facelift to provide the best results for a patient?
- Can younger patients benefit from a facelift? How does the procedure differ for a younger patient?
- What other procedures or minimally invasive treatments do you sometimes include in a facelift plan?
Dr. Kevin Duplechain, MD FACS is a cosmetic surgeon serving the southern Louisiana area. With a reputation for exceptional care and stunning results, Dr. Duplechain has over 25 years of experience helping patients from all walks of life feel more comfortable and confident. As a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, his services include facelift, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation and tummy tuck, as well as minimally invasive treatments such as injectables, laser treatments, and hair restoration.
Dr. Duplechain’s professional accomplishments extend well beyond his Lafayette practice - these include:
- Owner and operator of the Laser SkinCare of Louisiana which offers a wide variety of laser treatments and nonsurgical options for the region.
- Co-founder and chief of staff of The Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital, a private, physician-owned hospital offering the highest standard of patient care in a VIP, concierge-style facility.
- One of the Best Doctors in America® since 1996. Also selected as Top Doctor in Louisiana, and Best Plastic Surgeon in Acadiana by area newspaper The Times of Acadiana.
- Part of the national education faculty for Allergan injectables, and a national trainer for NeoGraft and Lumenis® Lasers.
- Honorary lifetime member of the Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons.
- Graduate summa cum laude from Louisiana State University, now serving as a volunteer instructor there as well as at Tulane University Medical Center
To learn more about Dr. Duplechain and his stellar medical team, request a consultation, or review patient testimonials, visit www.drduplechain.com, or follow his social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.