Dr. Nitin Desai, an Internal Medicine Physician practicing in North Carolina for over 24 years and the Chief Medical Officer of COVID PreCheck, a digital health passport related to COVID-19 joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Nitin Desai discuss the following:
- Now that multiple vaccines are available, should employers go back to business as usual?
- As employees return to work what should they expect from their employers to safeguard their health and safety?
- What would you recommend business leaders do to support a safe return to work?
- You have advocated using the Swiss cheese model to create safe workplaces - can you explain how it works? How does it keep employees safe?
- How do you see technology playing a role in return-to-work?
- What do you want to leave our audience (employees and employers) with?
About Dr. Nitin Desai
- Physician entrepreneur.
- Cofounder of Health Wizz, a Digital Healthcare venture https://www.healthwizz.com/ focused on EMR interoperability and Employee wellness.
- Launched https://www.covidprecheck.net to assist in reopening the USA during the 2020 COVID Pandemic.
- COVID PreCheck creates safe spaces with a software solution for employees and the workplace.
- Experienced Physician, Medical Staff leader, and Digital health entrepreneur