Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Nicholas Flugstad discuss the following:
- What is the difference between a breast augmentation and a breast lift? Can these be done together?
- What are your recommendations for someone who is considering cosmetic breast surgery?
- What are reasons someone would undergo cosmetic breast surgery?
- What do the breast augmentation and breast lift procedures entail? What is recovery like?
- What are the complications associated with cosmetic breast surgery?
Dr. Nicholas Flugstad is a plastic surgeon specializing in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He has established himself as a talented and compassionate surgeon with a desire to offer his patients a detailed and thorough approach to their treatment, resulting in the highest level of safety and satisfaction.
Dr. Flugstad attended the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and took on an additional rotation in plastic surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Madison to broaden his experience in his chosen field. He completed a rigorous, integrated six-year residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Following graduation from his residency, Dr. Flugstad sought out a one-year comprehensive cosmetic fellowship, with emphasis on breast and body surgery, at the Hunstad Kortesis Center for Plastic Surgery in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of only 12 fellowship programs nationwide that has been endorsed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Flugstad has authored multiple publications in the field of plastic surgery. He has also presented his work at several national meetings, including the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, the Plastic Surgery Research Council, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Social Media Links: