Dr. Daniel Twogood a Chiropractor who has been practicing in Apple Valley, California for over 30 years and the author of his 4th book, Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Pain Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Daniel Twogood discuss the following:
- Your book is called Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days. Is that realistic? Can a person recover from chronic pain in just 90 days?
- So what does cause chronic pain?
- So why is the body failing to heal?
- So does that mean chronic pain sufferers need to change their diets? Should people eat a vegan diet, or eat organic food?
- What are some of those things that cause chronic pain?
- Aren’t dairy foods supposed to be good for you, like for strong bones?
- Are there some non-dairy substitutes that people can use instead?
- That’s depressing because lots of people love chocolate. What about dark chocolate?
- So if patients avoid the pro-inflammatory things that cause inflammation, how long does it take to feel a difference?
- What about soy cheese?
- Are there other substances that can cause inflammation?
Dr. Daniel Twogood is a chiropractor from Apple Valley, California. He graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a degree in Physical Education in 1973, and graduated magna cum laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles in 1983. He began practicing at The International Sports Medicine Institute in West Los Angeles where he treated many of the athletes in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. He opened his own practice in Apple Valley, California in 1985 where hew discovered the diet/pain connection. He has written four books on Chronic Pain: the latest is Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days.