Dr. Daniel Twogood a Chiropractor from Apple Valley, California who has written four books on chronic pain, and how to get rid of it again joins eHealth Radio and the Pain Management & Health News Channels.
- Why have you written so much about chronic pain?
- What is the cause of chronic pain?
- What are some of these substances that cause chronic inflammation?
- What can our listeners do today to get rid of their chronic pain?
- How can people find out more about your work and to purchase any of your books?
Dr. Daniel Twogood graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1973, and from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles in 1983. He began practicing at the International Sports Medicine Institute in West Los Angeles where he treated many of the athletes in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. He opened his own practice in Apple Valley, California in 1985, and it was here that he discovered the diet/pain connection. He has written four books on chronic pain. His latest is "Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days." His books are available at Amazon, and in electronic form on iBooks, Kindle, Nook, and in the Google app store.