Dr. David Lent, orthopedic surgeon and Chief of the Robotic Orthopedic Center at St. Johns Riverside Hospital joins eHealth Radio and the Othopedic Channel.
This episode is brought The Expert Institute where you can connect with a local expert within 24 hours by simply visiting TheExpertInstitute.com.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Lent discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about your background, your education and how you decided to become an orthopedic surgeon?
- What kinds procedures do you commonly perform?
- How has the orthopedics industry evolved since you first became a doctor?
- Can you discuss any cutting edge techniques that are surfacing?
- Where do you see the orthopedics industry heading into the future?
Dr. David Lent - Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Chief of Sports Medicine Department
- Chief of Robotic Knee Replacement at St. John's Riverside Hospital
- Trauma Specialist
- Team physician for many local colleges and high schools
- Leader in Minimally Invasive Surgery & Advanced Arthroscopic Techniques including ACL Reconstruction and Shoulder Labral (SLAP) Repair
- Partial Knee Replacement – MAKOplasty® Specialist
- Undergraduate: BA, Yeshiva University, New York, NY
- Medical: New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- General Surgery Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Orthopedic Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Staten Island University Hospital/Hospital for Special Surgery, Staten Island, NY
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons