Marya Khalil, President and CEO of VI Aesthetics the creators of the first peel that is suitable for all skin types joins eHealth Radio and the Skin Care Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Marya Khalil discuss the following:
- What was it like to take over as President and CEO?
- How is the VI Peel different from other peels?
- What will the VI Peel do for a patients skin with acne or acne scarring?
- What would you say are the overall benefits of the VI Peel?
- What is your #1 beauty advice that you could give?
- Where do you see VI Aesthetics in 5 years?
Not only is Marya Dr. Kalil’s eldest daughter, she is the first person to ever receive the VI Peel. Her struggle with acne is what first inspired Dr. Kalil to begin his revolutionary journey into chemical peels. Marya first started working with her father in 2008 at his private aesthetic practice in Miami Beach, The Vitality Institute. There, she witnessed how the VI Peel could truly transform patients' skin. In 2010, she moved to Los Angeles to work in the corporate headquarters.
In 2013, after the passing of Dr. Kalil, she became the President and CEO of Vitality Institute Medical Products. Nothing makes her happier than being able to make someone feel more confident in their own skin, and with the VI Peel all it takes is 7 days! Marya holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Cinema Studies from New York University.