Dr. Carlos Burnett a premier plastic surgeon and founder of Burnett Plastic Surgery specializing in dealing with patients who have skin and body characteristics unique to their race joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Carlos Burnett discuss the following:
- What should African Americans look for when deciding on what procedures would be best for them?
- What should patients in general look for when choosing the surgeon, What questions should they ask, What credentials, What experience should they look for?
- What are the most popular procedures – non-invasive and invasive- amongst African American Women?
- Are there any new products or procedure that you see in high volume?
- Are there any seasonal consideration patients should take into account when considering certain surgeries?
Burnett’s Plastic Surgery has been an established and well-reputed practice in Union County for over a decade. Dr. Burnett is a Board Certified surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a fellow of The American College of Surgeons. Dr. Burnett specializes in treating patients who have skin and body characteristics that are unique to their race.
Dr. Burnett attended medical school at NYU’s School of Medicine. He completed his residency as Chief Resident at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He has completed advanced Fellowship training at the University of Southern California School of Medicine.
Related Web Site: www.burnettplasticsurgery.com