Dr. Gautam Herle, Principal Dentist at The Myers Street Dental Clinic in Geelong, Australia that prides itself on their long-term understanding of their patients joins eHealth Radio and the Dental Care and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Gautam Herle discuss the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you to practice dentistry in Geelong?
- You’ve been successfully practicing dentistry for more than a decade, and you would have formed a lot of strong patient relationships in that time. What do you think it is that makes your patients come back to you?
- What should people be looking for when choosing a dentist for themselves, and their families?
- What’s one misconception people say about teeth and dental care that you’d strongly argue against?
- What’s once piece of advice do you give your patients that you could give our listeners now as the best way forward to improve their dental health?
Having been practicing dentistry in Geelong for more than a decade, Dr. Gautam Herle is highly invested in current technology to serve his patients in the best possible way. In addition to the use of fluorescence technology for regular oral cancer screening, Dr Herle introduced the new 3Shape TRIOS digital impression system into his practice. This new and improved digital workflow can provide more efficient, comfortable and predictable dentistry to patients. Dr Herle also uses a microscope which is a valuable piece of equipment used in successful management of dental treatment. He is married and a proud father of two, and proud owner of two dogs.