Dr. Leon Goldstein, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon at Coastal Plastic Surgery Center joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Dr. Goldstein performs breast lift surgery and other procedures of the breasts, body and face from offices in Providence, Rhode Island, and Madison, Connecticut.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Leon Goldstein discuss the following:
- What is the difference between breast lift surgery and breast augmentation?
- Why are breast lifts becoming more popular?
- What new advances have been made in the breast lift procedure?
- What preparations should patients take in order to be in optimal health for any of the breast lift or breast augmentation procedures?
- What are the post-op recommendations for a healthy recovery period? How long is the recovery period? What is the length of time before a patient can resume their usual level of activity and return to exercise?
Dr. Leon Goldstein completed his undergraduate education at Yale University and graduated with a medical degree from Union University's Albany Medical College in 1978. In 1987, he achieved certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, signifying his dedication to excellence in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Goldstein is the founder of Coastal Plastic Surgery Center. He performs breast augmentation, lift and reduction surgery, tummy tuck procedures, facelifts and rhinoplasty, as well as in-office procedures including BOTOX Cosmetic and laser skin resurfacing. Coastal Plastic Surgery Center has two offices in Madison, Connecticut, and Providence, Rhode Island.
Dr. Goldstein is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, International College of Surgeons and Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery. He has been listed by the Consumers' Research Council of America as one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in the nation and featured in the Stanford Who's Who.