Sydney Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jeremy Hunt, a very passionate plastic surgeon living and working in the Sydney and Wollongong areas in Australia joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
- Why did you chose to become a Plastic Surgeon in Sydney?
- Why makes a patient a good candidate for Body Contouring.
- What are the various techniques you use for Body Contouring (ie: Liposuction)?
- Are there any risks for the patient involved aside from the anesthesia?
- What are Body Contouring or Liposuction costs?
- Do you perform Body Contouring or Liposuction in hospital or a clinic?
Sydney Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jeremy Hunt has a passion to help his patients gain some of their confidence back and be proud of their bodies. One of Dr Jeremy Hunt's favorite plastic surgery procedures and techniques is body contouring or liposuction. Body Contouring or liposuction can dramatically improve and resolve the way a body can look and function and help build a patient's confidence again particularly for patients who have experienced weight loss or have stubborn fat that won't budge from a particular location.
Qualifications and education Dr Jeremy Hunt graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine degree from Sydney University in 1990 (MB), followed by further study for his Bachelor of Surgery (BS) and completed even more study to attain his status as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and he is a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Still not satisfied, Dr Jeremy Hunt went on to hone his skills even further by completing a Fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas in the United States, where he learnt from some of the world’s very best plastic surgeons. That is something that makes Dr Jeremy Hunt truly unique among his peers.