Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Tom VonderBrink discuss the following:
- What is ribose, particularly Bioenergy Ribose?
- What does it do, especially for active people like me?
- How do I take it? How many times a day? It’s in powder form, right?
- And it can be applied to practically anything we consume – food, beverage, etc.?
- Are there side-effects to look out for when taking Bioenergy Ribose?
- Is Bioenergy Ribose appropriate for certain health conditions?
- I read online about a group of top athletes taking ribose… what are they called, Team Bioenergy Ribose? Tell us about it! (decathlete/Olympic gold medalist Bryan Clay, triathlete husband and wife/ Olympians Greg and Laura Bennett, and rower Susan Francia. Laura and Susan are competing in London 2012)
- For these Olympians and top athletes, how does Bioenergy Ribose help them compete and win as opposed to average guys like me?
- As a consumer who wants to take ribose and be like Team Bioenergy, where can one buy Bioenergy Ribose?
Thomas R. VonderBrink, 63, is the President of Bioenergy Life Science Inc.™, an integrated biotechnology company with a mission to develop products to improve lives. Its core technology is Bioenergy Ribose®, a clinically proven, patented, active energy ingredient that reduces fatigue, and quickly replenishes and sustains energy at a cellular level. It is a unique five carbon sugar which facilitates natural energy production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), an essential compound found in every cell in the body, improving energy and diminishing fatigue. Its unique formulation supports sustained energy and shortens the amount of time heart and muscle tissue need for recovery from vigorous exercise and activity. Using a supplement that contains Bioenergy Ribose® can help prevent the aches and soreness associated with depleted energy stores, allowing athletes and active individuals to train harder and longer. It is the only ribose solution to receive a GRAS (generally regarded as safe) affirmation, no questions letter from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The benefits of Bioenergy Ribose® are harnessed by top athletes and Olympians. From their intense training to tough competitions, these athletes know that Bioenergy Ribose® helps them recover faster and perform better. Collectively, these athletes and Olympians are called Team Bioenergy Ribose with two of them competing in the 2012 London Olympics.
“We’re thrilled to see how Bioenergy Ribose® has helped Team Bioenergy Ribose achieve the successes they rightfully deserve,” says Bioenergy Life Science President Tom VonderBrink. “As leading athletes in their respective sports, they embody the promise of taking Bioenergy Ribose®: Better energy, better performance.”
With the support from Bioenergy Ribose®, VonderBrink is hopeful that Team Bioenergy Ribose will bring home the gold and the glory not only from the Olympics but in future competitions to come.
VonderBrink joined Bioenergy Life Science™ in January 2000. Prior to his top management posting at Bioenergy, Mr. VonderBrink spent 25 years with Novartis Corporation (formerly Sandoz) where he managed over $800 million in contracted sales. He began his career in the Clinical Nutrition division then moved over to the Pharmaceutical division before retiring in 1999. Mr. VonderBrink has vast experience in clinical nutrition and pharmaceutical product development, sales, marketing, and management.
Related Web Site: www.bioenergyribose.com