Greg Peters, Co-Founder and CEO of BetterPT, a healthcare technology platform company providing end-to-end digital connectivity between physical therapists (PT), patients, and physicians joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Physical Therapy Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Greg Peters discuss the following:
- What is BetterPT and how does it work?
- Tell us a little bit about your background and how it lead into creating BetterPT?
- Why is physical therapy important?
- What has enabled BetterPT’s success thus far and allows the company to continue its rapid growth?
- I believe congratulations are in order as you have recently raised $5M in series A financing. What are you planning to use the money for? Give us some details.
Greg Peters is the Co-Founder and CEO of BetterPT. Greg is a leading health and fitness professional and digital entrepreneur. With more than 15 years of experience in the health and fitness industry, Greg has applied his expertise to building disruptive mobile technology in healthcare, fitness and hospitality industries.
Since 2004, Greg has been an active Managing Partner for LA PALESTRA Center for Preventative Medicine, which combines both standard and alternative medical practices with state-of-the-art and time tested fitness modalities and programs.
In 2014, Greg founded TRN Technologies, a company focused on building disruptive platforms in fitness & hospitality. The company’s first mobile app, TRN On-demand health and fitness, provided a convenient way for members to locate, book and pay for individual training sessions in multiple fitness disciplines.
Greg serves as the Chairman of the Board of TRN Technologies. Greg has proven time and time again that building a great business is dependent on great vision and leadership, incredible team dynamics and perseverance.