Dr. Marc is a board certified Neurosurgeon who maintains a private practice in New York City and suburban New Jersey, and is an active member of the Ateevia Botanica scientific team. Ronit received her B.A. and J.D. degrees from the University of Pennsylvania and began her legal practice at Sherman & Sterling's New York offices 20 years ago. Ronit is currently one of the owners of Ateevia Botanica, a natural, unprocessed over-the-counter topical anti-inflammatory product.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guests Dr. Marc & Ronit Arginteanu discuss the following:
- Where does name of the product come from?
- What is the active ingredient here?
- With so many creams on market, what makes PRIME different?
- How many years did it take to develop the product?
- Which ailments does the product provide relief?
- Is Ateevia Botanica's PRIME Therapy FDA or HPUS approved?
- Is the product safe to use, how often do you use it?
- Where is it sold & how much is it?
2 conclusions for listeners to improve some element of their health:
1. Did you know that certain phytonutrients, such as beta carotene common in pumpkin, have properties which minimize the COX-2 pro inflammatory pathway, allowing them to perform like a synthetic non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug (ie aspirin) in the human body? Likewise gamma linolenic acid or GLA, also known as Omega-6, is converted by the human body to a substance that resembles hormones and is known as PGE1 or prostaglandin E1. Borage has one of the highest amounts of GLA - 20-26 %
2. We have known that diet and nutrition can have an impact on inflammatory conditions, but we now know that the topical application of these plant-derived elements can also have a significant effect on reducing inflammation via studies conducted in Japan and published in the Journal of Lipid Research.
Dr. Marc Shaun Arginteanu
Dr. Arginteanu is board certified Neurosurgeon. Additionally, he completed fellowship training in Orthopedic Spine surgery. Dr. Arginteanu completed his medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania, where he was a member of the AOA (medical honor society.) He maintains a private practice in New York City and suburban New Jersey, with multiple locations. Dr. Arginteanu is involved in medical teaching and holds a position as Clinical Associate Professor of Neurosurgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. Dr. Arginteanu's busy neurosurgical practice is complimented by continued publications of scientific research papers. He is an active members of multiple Neurosurgical societies, both on a local and national level. He was elected president of the New Jersey Neurosurgical Society in 2012.
Ronit Arginteanu, Esq.
Ronit Arginteanu received her B.A. and J.D. degrees from the University of Pennsylvania. She interned for the Honorable Anne E. Thompson, a US District Court Judge in Trenton, New Jersey. Upon becoming licensed to practice law in New York, she began her legal practice at Sherman & Sterling's real estate department in New York. During her 10 years in New York City, Ronit practiced contract law within the divisions of real estate, corporate and intellectual property departments at other large law firms including O'Melveny & Myers, Proskauer, Rose and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe.
Ronit is currently one of the owners of DRT Laboratories, a manufacturer of cosmetic products under the Earthen label, as well as an over-the-counter topical anti-inflammatory product known as Ateevia Botanica PRIME. She resides in Cresskill, New Jersey with her husband, Marc, and their 3 children, aged 16, 14 and 10 as well as their dogs, Fred and Milo, and Goliath the Frog.
Related Web Site: www.ateevia.com