Dr. Santos who practices at the BioBehavioral Institute where she specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders such as OCD and serves as the school mental health liaison joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health Information Channel.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Santos discuss the following:
- What’s the most common problem you see as a therapist as a cause of unstable mental state?
- What are some of the general symptoms of anxiety? OCD?
- What are the causes of OCD?
- What is the treatment for OCD?
- What are some strategies to manage general, day to day anxiety?
Dr. Santos practices at the BioBehavioral Institute where she specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders such as OCD and serves as the school mental health liaison. As a certified bilingual school psychologist and school advocate, she has extensive experience working with children with school anxiety, separation anxiety, OCD, and panic disorder. Her work has been featured in publications such as the Queens Family Magazine and Long Island Parent. Dr. Santos also loves to mentor and teach undergraduate students and is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at Suffolk County Community College.
Related Web Site: www.nataschasantos.com