Saturday Feb 25, 2023
Antisense Therapeutics is bringing bringing life changing innovative medicines to patients with rare diseases
Mark Diamond, Managing Director and CEO at Antisense Therapeutics Limited joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Antisense is an Australian publicly-listed biotechnology company, developing and commercializing antisense pharmaceuticals for large unmet markets in rare diseases.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mark Diamond discuss the following:
- Tell us more about Antisense. How is the company specifically developing treatments for Duchenne muscular dystrophy? Describe who is affected and the number of patients that are potentially seeking treatment.
- Antisense conducted a new pre-clinical study. What did that involve, what were some of the results? What’s next?
- COVID-19 is a part of many people’s lives. There are a variety of new, returning or ongoing symptoms that people experience more than four weeks after getting COVID-19. Tell us more about that.
- Antisense is addressing medical needs and also financial opportunities. Tell us about the size of the market and the opportunities.
- What's next for Antisense in 2023 and even in 2024? Where can we find out more?
Mark Diamond has over 30 years experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Before joining Antisense Therapeutics Limited as MD and CEO in 2001, Mr. Diamond was employed in the US as Director, Project Planning/Business Development at Faulding Pharmaceuticals. Prior to this he held the positions of Senior Manager, Business Development and In-licensing within Faulding’s European operation based in the UK and International Business Development Manager with Faulding in Australia.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How to Battle Snoring with The Snorinator
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.